Show me the goods
The Good Chi Cleanser: a super-soft cleansing balm that effortlessly melts away sunscreen, makeup and excess oils while replenishing your skin with herbal antioxidants and fatty acids.
Gua Sha Spoon: rooted in traditional Chinese medicine, Gua Sha helps to increase blood circulation, refining and smoothing your skin, as well as stimulating a variety of acupressure points.
Cleansing Balm: How to use
- Use the jade spoon to scoop a blueberry-sized amount onto dry skin
- Gently massage with your fingers in circular motions for a minute
- Add warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities
- Rinse and pat dry with a clean cloth
Gua Sha: How to use
- Cleanse your skin with the Good Chi Cleanser
- Apply a facial oil to freshly cleansed skin
- Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face
- For best results, use morning or night for up to 15 minutes and clean thoroughly after each use
- Can be used for both facial massage and acupressure stimulation
Good Chi Ingredients
Soybean Oil - rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. Helps soften and smooth the skin while increasing the level of ceramides and preventing the skin barrier from dehydrating.
Ginseng Root - boost skin hydration and reduces rough texture. Ginseng is great to shield against environmental pollutants.
Goji Berries - antioxidant-rich to help with a nice, smooth glow! These powerhouse berries helps to reduce the appearance of skin-hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tones.
Full ingredients list:
Glycine Soja Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Squalane, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Limonene, Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Is the Good Chi Cleansing Balm vegan?
Yes, the Good Chi does not contain any animal by-products and aren't tested on animals
How can I recycle the jar?
Rinse off all the product in the jar, chuck both the lid and jar in the recycling bin
Will the Good Chi Cleanser expire?
Our cleanser has an unopened shelf-life of 30 months or an opened shelf-life of 12 months.
Will all spoons look the same?
Our Gua Sha spoon is made with top grade Xiuyan Jade, each is handcrafted with care. There may be variation in colour, pattern, veining, size and shape. These are natural and signs that our spoons are not mass produced or chemically treated.