The Muihood Gua Sha Spoon is great for precision work like cheek sculpting, draining puffiness, jaw release, sinus congestion, and more.
The spoon also makes for a more hygienic skincare application. No more dipping your fingers in balm cleansers or using single-use plastic spatulas!
Benefits of Gua Sha:
+ Stimulates your skin’s Qi (energy within) and promotes lymphatic drainage (for detoxification and de-puffing)
+ Relieves tense facial muscles
+ Naturally lifts and sculpts the contours of the face
How to use:
- Cleanse your skin first with Muihood Good Chi Cleanser
- On clean moisturised skin, use the rounded area to massage around eyes and depuff, softening facial tension through acupressure points. Using a face oil will help regulate blood circulation and smooth movements of chi
- Can be used for both facial massage and acupressure stimulation
How to Clean
- Wash under with warm/hot, soapy water.
- Your spoon will feel slippery when wet and soapy and it may break if dropped in the sink or on a hard surface. We suggest placing a hand towel or washcloth in the sink bowl to absorb the shock in case it’s dropped.
Handcrafted with care
Muihood Gua Sha Spoons are handcrafted with 100% Xiuyan Jade. Our spoons are carved from authentic, natural stones that may feature inconsistencies or slight flaws. There may be a variation in colour, pattern, veining, shine, texture and shape. This is perfectly normal, and signs that our products are not chemically treated or mass-produced. They are not defects and will not affect the function, use, or safety of the tool.
Muihood Gua Sha Spoon will not be accepted for return or exchange. Please carefully consider this prior to purchasing.