SOYBEAN OIL | GINSENG | GOJI BERRY
It feels like a warm hug for your face, cleansing your skin without leaving it feeling greasy or tight.
Inside the Good Chi contains Cithrol, a plant-derived mild surfactant that creates a high-performance microemulsion. It's gentle on the skin and rinses off with no residue. Leaving your skin feeling fresh, smooth and soft to the touch. (oooft.)
What’s Good Chi?
Good Chi is good energy in all forms—from the healing scents of somebody you love to spending time with friends.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Chi is an energy current that passses through your body. When your chi is strong, it courses through you and fills you with life and health. And nothing makes us feel better than fresh, clean and replenished skin.
Enriched in herbal antioxidants:
- Soybean oil, rich in vitamin E and replenishing fatty acids that helps maintains skin’s smooth supple surface.
- Ginseng root, to boost skin hydration, diminishes rough texture, helps fade uneven skin tone.
- Goji berry, helps improve firmness and protect the skin’s youthful bounce. Protects against environmental damage and UV rays.
The Good Chi Cleansing Balm starts solid but melts into a luxurious milky cleanser when water is added.
How to use:
- Always patch test behind ear and review after 48hrs
- Use a spatula to scoop a blueberry-sized amount and warm between your fingers, massage onto dry skin all over your face.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water to turn the buttery balm into a milky emulsion and remove it thoroughly using a clean face cloth.
- Gently pat your skin dry and follow with a moisturiser and SPF (am) or serum/ moisturizer (pm).
Glycine Soja Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Squalane, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Limonene